Meridian Billing Management Co. d/b/a Meridian Medical Management and its affiliates (after referred to as "Meridian," "We," "Us," or "Our") is an advocate on behalf of and partner to healthcare professionals and organizations. Through best practice developed over the last two decades and development and use of proprietary technology (e.g., VertexDr, M3 SMS), Meridian is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services.
Each user, registered or otherwise, is strongly encouraged to read these terms carefully before using any part of our website(s) or M3 Technology. Registered users must review and agree to additional terms and conditions as they apply.
You agree to use our website(s) or M3 Technology:
- After accepting our terms. Accessing our site(s) or technology confirms you agree to these terms (whether you’ve read them or not). Failure to accept terms (as applicable) means you are not permitted or authorized to use our website(s) or technology;
- In a way that is not commercial without first obtaining our written consent. In the absence of written consent, you acknowledge that you will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, republish, store, download, or transmit any of the material on our websites;
- In full compliance of the law, rule, or regulation as it they apply;
- Acknowledging that the courts of the State of Connecticut will constitute the sole and exclusive forum for the resolution of all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and so you consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts and irrevocably waive any objectives. You waive any right to couple a claim with the claims of others against us. Moreover, any action related to these terms will commence within one (1) year of the claim or cause of action;
- For legitimate purposes only. You recognize we provide any and all information on our websites and technology "as is" and on an "as available" basis; and
- For information purposes only. You will not construe any information on our any of our websites or conveyed in our technology as legal advice, medical advice, tax advice, or as any warranty.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL MERIDIAN, ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, ITS WEBSITE(S), ANY WEBSITES THAT MAY BE LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
Meridian is the exclusive owner of the websites and the entire contents thereof (with the exception of intellectual property provided by third-parties). It is also the sole owner of M3 Technology. All rights to intellectual property contained in our sites are those solely of Meridian, which may include, without limitation, features, trademarks, service marks, text, images, graphics, code, or technology ("content"). Intellectual property and proprietary rights laws of the United States and international protect such content.
Any third-party intellectual property contained in our sites or technology is the sole property of their respective owners. If you believe that your intellectual property has been copied and is accessible on our site(s) in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please inform the contact listed below.
In addition to the issuance of a password for registered users, we maintain numerous security standards and procedures to help prevent unauthorized access to any information about you that may be collected by us or submitted by you.
Our website(s) or technology may contain links to third-party sites for your convenience. We are not responsible for any of the information, products, services, advertisements, and other content on those sites. We also do not make any representations about the information, products, services, advertisements, and other content on those sites or their accuracy. Use of any linked third-party site is solely at your own risk. Any information, statements, opinions, services or other information provided by third parties and made available on our site(s) are those of the respective author(s) and not by us.>
For questions regarding these terms:
Attn: General Counsel
Meridian Medical Management Co
1095 Day Hill Road, PO Box 101
Windsor, CT 06095
The appearance of our site(s) or technology may change in appearance, content, services or information, any time in our sole discretion. Your continued use of the site(s) and technology following the change will constitute your acceptance these terms amended. Our terms may change from time to time for any reason and at any time. We encourage users of our websites to review this information periodically for the latest report on the use of our sites and site user related terms.
These terms were last updated on September 18, 2019.